“Getting to know someone involves curiosity about where they have come from, who they are.” – Penelope Lively
1. I’m adopted from China.
2. I’m short, 5’0”
3. My zodiac sign is Sagittarius
4. My favorite color is red. I love the color red because it such a bold color and represents more than just love. I think it represents happiness, fearlessness, and passion. I could literally write a book about how much I love the color red but I just leave you with this quote instead.
“Red is such an interesting color to correlate with emotion, because it’s on both ends of the spectrum. On one end you have happiness, falling in love, infatuation with someone, passion, all that. On the other end, you’ve got obsession, jealousy, danger, fear, anger and frustration.” – Taylor Swift
5. My favorite season is fall/autumn.
6. My favorite place I’ve visited is Wyoming, USA.
7. I am an animal and nature lover.
8. My hobbies include reading, writing, photography, listening to music, the occasional doodling and traveling. I am not an athletic person but I do enjoy walking, hiking swimming, tennis and running.
9. I played the clarinet all through middle and high school. I was in the marching band all through high school.
10. I have a big family: a mother, a father, one older sister, one older brother, two younger sisters, one younger brother, three dogs, two cats and about 30 chickens.
Comment if we have any similarities. 🙂